Approx. Rs 1,550 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Current Rating||2 Amp|
|Sound Indication||Buzzer Beep|
|Door Release Time Period||5 Seconds|
|Indicator Light||Red for locked, Green for released|
Our door interlock system comes with various features such as:
- Easy and quick installation
- Available in soft touch key - board, contact less I/R reader, Biometric thumb reader or with access card reader as per application demands.
- Advanced design as per clean room concept.
- Maintenance free control panel with reliable and easily available components
- Emergency mode can only be manually reset to be able to defeat interlocking system as per safety norms.
Powerful electromagnet or door latch available as per requirement Door Interlock Switches Normally all doors remain closed. To open any door:
- Press green push button if soft touch keyboard is available at door.
- Show your card if Access card is installed at door
- Show your pre-programmed fingered key if Biometric reader is installed at door.
Swipe your hand near to key if I/R based keyboard is installed at door. Door holding magnet will be de energized and door will be released. Time period of door released by default is 5 seconds. Next door will not open until and unless first door is closed properly. In case of emergency situations press any emergency push button to release all doors immediately. The soft touch key board has the following indications:
- Green indication glows: door is open
- Red indication glows: opposite door is open.
- Blinking of Red & Green indication: Emergency switch is pressed. Soft touch keyboard also incorporate high db Door Interlock System piezo buzzer given following signals.
- Buzzer beeps short time at even keystroke.
- Buzzer continuously sound if any door remain open for more than 10 seconds.
- Buzzer beeps pulsating if emergency switch is pressed and remains beeping until it is pressed again.