Approx. Rs 22,000 / SetGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Set|
|Working Area||Pharma Industry|
|Model Name/Number||DI 200|
|Service Location||All Over India|
We are one of the leading service providers of Door Interlock Controllers Installation Services.
Operation of Door Interlock System:
- Easy and quick installation.
- Suitable for current GMP norms for clean room.
- Available in soft touch keyboard, contact less I/R reader, Biometric thumbreader or with access card reader as per application demands.
- Advanced design as per clean room concept.
- Microprocessor Based Control Card, which will control 2 to 5 Door Interlock System.
- Maintenance free control panel with reliable and easily available components.
- Only manually reset able emergency mode to defeat interlocking system as per safety norms.
- Preset able time delay for door magnet release time.
- Powerful electromagnet or door latch available as per requirement.
- Normally all doors remain closed.
- To open any door
a) Press green push button if soft touch keyboard is available at door.
b) Show your card if Access card is installed at door
c) Show your pre-programmed fingered key if Biometric reader isinstalled at door.
d) Swipe your hand near to key if I/R based keyboard is installed at door.
- Door holding magnet will be de energized and door will be released. Time period of door released by default is 5 seconds. (This time is a preset able)
- Next door will not open until and unless first door is closed properly.In case of emergency situations any emergency push button can be programmed to release all doors immediately as per emergency escape rout.
- In case of emergency, remote alarm can be made operational if user demands.
- The soft touch key board is having following indications as below:
a) Green indication glows: door is open
b) Red indication glows: opposite door is open.
c) Blinking of Red & Green indication: Emergency switch is pressed.
- Soft touch keyboard also incorporate high db piezo buzzer given following signals.
a) Buzzer beeps short time at even keystroke.
b) Buzzer continuously sound if any door remain open for more than 10 seconds. (This time is a preset able)
c) Buzzer beeps continuously if emergency switch is pressed and remainsbeeping until it is pressed again.